Sort by country

In the Peers tab, it would be nice if you could sort by the country of the peer. A really minor thing, but it would be cool if it is implemented. Also it would be useful to group all those peers without a flag together so they can be added to flags.conf.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Your requested feature and these two features, though related, aren't the same. This is asking for sorting and viewing the number of people from each country, while yours is asking to show by name. Aside from that, you do realize that this thread was posted before your request (more than 3 months prior, to be exact), and that ul's request came 10 days before yours... right? ;P

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

In my case this information would be very useful, but only if it could be PUT to use. In my case I often receive corrupt data from peers based on their geographical location in relation to me. To view where peers are located would only be useful if I could somehow avoid receiving data from them. Not wanting to ban them outright, as I appear able to UL to them but DL's from them are often corrupted.

• 3 months later...
  • 6 years later...

Archived