Convert in-progress shareaza downloads?

cbosdell

Is it possible to convert an in progress shareaza download to utorrent? I have a 4 gb torrent running in shareaza that is 67% done and i don't want to start over?

I've already tried the open the torrent and make the download folder the same as the shareaza download thing. It didnt work.

Any ideas?

Thanks,

Chris

It's not +1 reason to not use shareaza. If you started downloading a torrent in shareaza then there's no reason to finish it in a different one. Don't complain for something like that. It's actually a +1 reason to use shareaza because you can get the file from 3 other networks at the same time. They are working on splitting the files for multi-file torrents and such but Shareaza's implementation of BT is far from good.

I know no way of converting a shareaza download to a torrent file, especially for multi-file torrents. Shareaza's format of incomplete files is totally different than uTorrents way so I'm quite sure that there's no way of converting.

Of cource you can convert any donwload from any client..

Just open the two , go to shareaza advanced file opition and add the localhost:yourutorrenntport

With a minutes, and the two torrets are syncronized

Ha, I never once thought of doing that. Clever.

Archived