Just an idea/suggestion..

tbonedude

While in µTorrent, under peers.. I like to sort my by client.. to see how many people are using µTorrent. Whell just an idea maybe but I have my own trakker for torrents.. and if possible i'd like to right click on someone who is also using µTorrent and send them a message, maybe to ask them about the torrent or you know something like that. Let me know if this is a good idea or not

-Tbone

Whether it's µTorrent-exclusive or not, it's a bad idea. Chat features are best left for chat applications. Also, as 1c3d0g pointed out, there's a possibility of spim being sent all around the network using µTorrent. I've tried playing around with the BitComet chat function (just for testing), and though it may just have been me, I found that no one was ever connected to it.

whell Ultima thanks for the quick responses, i read that threat.. sorry I didn't search hard enough for it.. but I do see what you are saying now.. we have a PM feature per torrent on my trakker site.. it was just implimented last week.. and my brother didn't tell me about it.. haha either way I see your point.. thanks for the details and the reason behind it

Archived