1.7 2228 download limit really broken (yes, really!)

basse

This bug has already been posted twice, but because it has also been moved to trash twice I'm still going to post it.

The behaviour of the download limit has changed in build 2228, and I can only presume it is because of a bug. In 2228 the limit does nothing, whereas it earlier actually did limit the download.

I'm not complaining about the technicalities of the way it used to limit the download before, it worked ok for me. I'm complaining because it does nothing at the moment. Therefore the bug report.

2248 up/down limits working OK. Thanks!

NO !!! In 2248 not work Down limit !!! It not react on change.

I can show screenshot if you want, where Down limit 20k, but speed more than 2Mb and grow up.

I test it many times. Please, remove this bug.

Sorry for my english.

And? What's your point? I can show you screenshots of the download limiter working perfectly fine. The download limiter is working exactly as it was on 2151 and earlier. I've tested OVER and OVER to confirm it with the devs before they released 2248. What's over and over? 1+ hours of testing the download limiter set at 1KiB/s, a few times per version.

Anything beyond that and its a problem with the download limiter's inherent unreliability.

Now back to the 1.6.1 (490). Any problems!

Download limit works fine.

Install 2248... Run...Set Down limit to 50... Start the same torrent...And that?

Speed more than 2Mb/s.

Install 1.6.1 again. Any problems.

It is not necessary to me to prove, that all works for you. I trust. But at me is not present and it is the fact.

Archived