Won't start downloading at all

kiytman

Hello all,

I have recently installed utorrents and have gone through the process of setting up my configuration, included enabling the UPnP ports and the firewall. However, I have been logged on for 3 hours and my download % is still at 0%. I am tried the FAQs and other help sections to not avail, I hope someone here can help me out. Thanks in advance!

Cheers

• 2 weeks later...

DreadWingKnight, sorry but what is an ISP? I see a person before me asked about how to stop their ISP blocking traffic which is what you said mine was doing and you suggested changing it but I really dont have the slightest clue unless someone is kind enough to put it in extreme simple step by step wording because I really dont want to cause problems on here by blocking things!

Well thanks so much for your help so far!

DreadWingKnight, Thanks for that. I have only just swapped from Orange! I was on Orange but changed because they started mucking us about with very slow speed and that was only when we were able to connect! We are now on Tiscali as they are the cheapest. So Tiscali is blocking me from downloading! Wow I didnt know that they could do that! Bummer major!!!

I appreciate all the help tho thanks.

Archived