All My Torrents Are Missing!!!

Mr.Hockey93

This is the second time this month..I tried to add my old torrents the 1st time but files were missing and now it has happened again. I NEED to know how to recover my torrents so I can resume sharing them again.

All the files remain 100% intact in "my downloads" but have no way to re-add them to utorrent. I clicked on "my snatches" via OiNK(the last time this happened) per advise given to me only to see the files begin the downloading status all over again. When I unchecked all the files in which to download, only part of the files would begin to seed again thus making me leech...

Why is this happening? and....What do I do to restore everything to order again?

Thanks in advance!!

"Selective downloading is NOT seeding, so you won't get declared a seed."

Not quite sure what you mean here? Are you saying that even if I "re-up" my files that I will not be able to seed them?

Another thing of not which is different from the last time this happened a few weks ago is that my Utorrent is completely blank..It has my stats down as 0's!

Everything started to download again...even the torrents I uploaded....That's not right. I followed the directions to the tee and now I get screwed? So, the moving the files to Autoload routine is another way of saying download you're own torrents from the source in which you snatched them?

Archived