utorrrent used to download but suddenly seized to download!

Ralph

Good day guys,as you already know about new guys here,i am one of them,but with my problem,i cant seem to target the proper solution from the many posts i have read in here,so heres my post:

My utorrent 1.61 was working perfectly for the last few days,then suddenly,without changing any settings,whatever torrents i add to utorrent to download doesnt download at all! I am running windows built in firewall and i tried disabling it but whatever i tried on my own did not work! I get a yellow triangle at the bottom of utorrent and no downloading ocurs. The strange part was that when i visited the normal site yesterday where i download torrents from which is www.btjunkie.org,a list of newly added movies etc are displayed,and just to see if any of those download,i downloaded a movie torrent and when i opened the movie torrent in utorrent,it began to download perfectly! But when i downloaded another torrent after searchin for one and when i started to download in utorrent,it did the same thing which was no downloading began! Any ideas on what i can try specifically to sort out my problem,much appreciated guys!

Archived