"uTorrent and software firewalls settings" thread [SPLIT DISCUSSIONS]

Firon

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi Guys...

I'm new to the forum but not new to uTorrent or ISA Server 2004, I've followed Rilex's instructions in thread 36 to enable uTorrent through ISA and have followed everything to the letter, including the dyndns update but cannot get it to work for the life of me... Does anyone know anymore setting I need to configure or what else I can test...?

CraigFearnsides

I used utorrent and it worked just fine then I had to recover my hard drive and now it won't work. I went to windows firewall and set it so it would accept utorrent but now it says unable to map UPnP port. I have researched until I have no where esle to turn can someone please help me with my problem. I like the program and want to continue using it....HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hi

my µT's port 13081 doesn't work he put me:

"Please make absolutely sure that PeerGuardian2 or Protowall is allowing utorrent.com (72.20.34.145) in either of those programs. Those of you using ipfilter.dat should make sure the list does not include the website's IP. After making sure of this, re-run this test by refreshing the page (F5)."

But i follow all the instruction to fix this ipfilter probs . I've already downloaded the ipfilter .dat files but i did all the steps but it still no working ...

Can somebody please can help me to resolve the prob????

thanks a lot

This thread is not here for asking for port forwarding help. If you need help, then do so in the forum itself, not in this thread.

I'm locking this thread. If anyone has anything firewall settings to add, create a new thread or something, and maybe it'll be referenced to in this thread.

Edit: This entire thread was split from The "uTorrent and software firewalls settings" thread on June 08, 2007.

Archived