Found out my problem

Masamune

Hey..my speed is damn slow..less then 3kb at most times..i've tried everything the mod said but nth works n i think i found out wat makes my speed fast

I was downloading this torrent and its moving at 60kb++ I was like wow...then i realise..this torrent has 10 trackers and the other torrents i have usually has only 1 tracker...Meaning if i have more than 1 tracker my speed is fast..

So..is there anything i can do the slow torrents?

Ultima, I"DK which version of utorrent he is using, I bet is a beta build. My ISP is not blocking o throttling, I even called a friend who using the same beta build I was using (the last one) and is downloading dam slow and he has a different ISP. Stop saying that it has something to be with the ISP, maybe is utorrent beta build throttling our connection. In fact utorrent 1.6 works fine for him.

Yeah, in fact, µTorrent 1.7 works fine for me. Your point...?

Go ahead and prove me wrong about TMnet throttling BitTorrent/P2P, and I'll gladly take back what I've said. Until then, thanks, but no thanks (good luck with that, considering the fact that the ISP itself has outright admitted that they throttle). You seem to enjoy accusing µTorrent for random things with little or no reason/proof to back your claims up. Nice try though.

Archived