Logo (56kers beware)

ludde

• Replies 833
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Icedog...you're too paranoid. Put down the pipe.

Oops..you wanted a clarification. OK, that post wasnt a rant. I guess cuz it's longer than most it's considered one? I wanted to know the situation with a logo being chosen. I had dropped in IRC for the past few days hoping to catch ludde to speak w/ him about it, but no luck. So I had hoped he would respond to my post.

@lynx: Interesting logo, but ludde specifically said he doesn't want the µ in the logo =T

Oeps. i missed that one, well whatever, i had the chance to be somewhat creative... again.. lol

I like the bee beneath my posting better anyway...

greetz and best wishes for 2006 !

Lynx

Keloran - you mean shrill's or the black version I did? Just wondering cuz I've heard 2 ppl already say that they favored my black version.

Here's a pic after playing around w/ the eyes/expressions of the bee a little. I still prefer one of the earlier, versions, even if the eyes are big and creepy. The first one in this pic was done b/c I kept thinking his antennae looked as if he had just flown into something, so it added a lil' humor to him.

funnybees4dq.th.jpg

What do you guys think of the basic site design from a few posts above?

lol those are precisely my thoughts xP

I just noticed that the iris on the dizzy bee is gray... it looks nicer than the original green one, IMO. The green one just had a very... penetrating stare O.O

I still like the previous one -- except the iris (now that I've seen the gray ones on the dizzy bee).

I kinda like the website. Maybe the left part should be a bit smaller to give more room for the content to the right?

Also it's probably better to have a black body text instead of blue, for people with eye problems.

Also I'd like to have the ads integrated on the page, preferrably in a place that makes it easy for people to see the ads and click on them.

i do like the bee concept, especially the little slogan "for the swarm". i think that the designs BSH did look abit too cartoony. they are excellent designs and made very well. i just dont think they look smart enough for an application such as µTorrent. its not an icon i would really want on my current desktop. Shrills bee does look smarter but as ludde said i think theres abit to much overkill with the black, not sure about the eyes yet.

Sorry guys, been real busy lately, just catching up on all I missed.

My wasp mock up was just a concept, if there's interest in that design I will develop it.

It should get across the kind of style and angle I would use to approach a final design (there are obvious things missing of course; the wings for example). Everyone can see my work is different style from BSH's. I'm afraid I also agree BSH's bees are too "kiddie-like", no offence mate that's just the way I feel.

whoa, lots of new great designs here! I have to go with BSH's design, it's very clean and polished, though I personally preferred the wacky green eyes (i'm likely the only one), well, it looks like a winner to me anyways! also it has that super-deformed look, so all the japanese will switch to utorrent with a big "HAI!" :D

happy new year fellas!

Archived