Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ludde

Logo (56kers beware)

In my opinion, that would make the logo's theme too obtrusive. (I hope I worded that right.) You don't see Firefox's toolbar filled with fox-like things or Azureus's toolbar centered around frogs do you?

If µTorrent should have a new default theme, I think it should be

something like the Tango, Comfort or XPMC themes.

What do you think about FOOOD's Junior theme for default? It's clean too :]

Unfortunately there is no rss button for today.

It's less of an overall kinda-liked-by-all default, I believe. While most did like it, It's more of a personal taste thing. Tango or even µGnome have that clean and 'standard' look to them.

Heh FOOOD's icons integrate better with the Windows (at least XP) environment though. The others stick out like a sore thumb, although they look nice.

Tried some other colors. I made a few improvements to the wasp overall that you may/may not notice also. For icon use, I'm experimenting a little w/ the wasp only and wasp in front of an orb(since his body sorta hints at a circle shape anyway). If these are used at 16x16, its gonna take more tweaking obviously. Gonna experiment with hive icons as well when I have time. I think these(wasps) would look great as dock icons.

t11160_WASPcolors.jpg

Heh you're right, BSH, the changes are barely noticable (I only see a difference in the wings O.o), but the fact remains that it still looks awesome xD

I made a modified screenshot of the µTorrent mainpage and

added the bottom-right wasp as logo + I changed the logos colortones.

I think this does look much nicer then the wasp with the same plain colors as the mainpage =

wasppage4mc.th.png

I thought the monochrone version was to plain and blended into the background to much and

thats why I posted my example that I personally think looks much better :)