Logo (56kers beware)

ludde

• Replies 833
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This community seriously lacks graphic design skills. The only concievably useful concepts are these two.

I especially like BloodStaindHurricanes actual logo, although the font he used for "utorrent" is less than desireable.

Shrill, give your design some mild gloss. Having it single-color only hurts the whole image as well.

utorrentbannercopy.jpg
utorrent040vo.png

I've submitted my logo design for consideration by the devs - if they do like the design I will discuss possible changes/updates/enhancements with them.

As far as re-colouring it, it was designed to be fairly minimal, much like the software it represents. Although I see no reason different shades of green and gradients couldn't be used to give it more depth and character.

However as I mentioned I won't be taking it further at this point, I do think the basic concept is there for all to see and can of course be improved upon if it came to it. :)

id love to see what you can come up with absent. please amaze us with your fantastic graphics skills.

I get paid a four figure salary for an hour of graphics design. Why would I waste my time for no cash?

I agree with winMX_67 and pckilla, contribute with something if you think

everyone sucks at graphic design instead of complaining about it.

And about wasting time to make something without getting paid,

I guess you are the kind of guy that doesn't share things with people :P

if your such a good graphics designer it wont take u much to knock up a few concepts. i think its the least ppl with good graphical skills who use the program could do.

my guessing is that hes just another noobie kid who probably cant even work MS Paint let alone something like photoshop or fireworks, and just sits here trying to insult other ppls work to try and make himself feel better.

Archived