Logo (56kers beware)

ludde

• Replies 833
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The monochrome matched the site so much more...I've already tested diff colors with it, boo, and the monochrome is far less distracting and blends into the site nicely. Also, I think you've sized the logo and the font way too big for the space provided. I know you have an inner urge to mod, but seriously, I can change things so much more easily having the psd files, etc. If someone has an idea for a way to present anything differently, throw it at me.

boo, I tried politely in my last post to let you know I didnt want you to mod my work, because I can handle it. I could have easily understood if told what you wanted to see on the web page. Not only is it much easier from my end, but its a work of mine and I should be entitled to alter it myself, unless I ask/permit another to. Sure, it's not trademarked or anything, but it's just a matter of respect. I've tried to make you aware of this in one of Determination's toolbar threads as well. Just so there isnt anymore confusion, I prefer not to have my work modded. Not trying to be an ass about it...Like I said, I have been as polite as I could be about it. You seem like you're really into the design side of utorrent, boo, so you should create things yourself. I'm sure everyone here will like them.

It's really hard to get through this topic, especially when someone has just signed in :P

From my point of view these web site designs are the best :

http://img295.imageshack.us/my.php?image=wasppage4mc.png

http://img291.imageshack.us/my.php?image=greenbeebanner28mv.jpg

I also like all those paw icons, posted somewhere in the very first pages - both blue and green, rather with claws than without :) Of course, I understand that the main page logo and the main icon must be the same (don't they?), but as for now, I just couldn't imagine the wasp beeing an icon - when minimized, it will loose its charm ;)

@ BloodStaindHurricane : I do understand your point of view - above, I just wanted to comment on the end effect, no matter who has created it.

doesn't have to be the exact same icon, could be a modified version so that it will look good as a whatever-sized icon, or also it could be something related, a beehive/wasp's nest was mentioned. also (just to chip in again) i still prefer the monochromatically schemed 2nd version BSH produced. can't wait until it's up on the main page. it'll look professional as hell. :D

Archived