Logo (56kers beware)

ludde

• Replies 833
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

MietmaN, most be because of the language you use in windows or

the language for your keyboard, because I can type micro perfectly :) = �

" µ " - I switched back to the german keyborad (with US, British or Polish it wont work). I did the same last time, but the result was as above ... May depend not really on the OS language version, but rather on the installed characters and coding schemes (at the very beginning of OS Installtion).

Tjaaaa, changes avery time - in your post as well. Changing web pages coding might help (and might make a real big mess :P).

Currently working on alot of things...IgnorantCow- I'll post the png for ya in a bit. Working on prog icons and a more-rounded Operanized toolbar....more status icons to match Operanized as well.

Thanx all.

I'll post some stuff later.

Hey, could you possibly provide me/ludde with some direct contact info? (Email that you constantly check, IM, IRC..)

Hofshi, Boo: that's because the file is named utbanner.png, and AdBlock picks up anything with a *banner* in it (at least, mine does). I've added utorrent.com to the exceptions list a while ago, but for other sites I've asked them to rename their logo to something other than "banner" (Phoronix is one that renamed it). :)

StoicJester: well, I offered to help him with testing new syntaxes, since I have a lot of them (which I've gathered through the years), and he told me "I don't need your help, besides, you're using a few of my syntaxes". :rolleyes: Bold is my emphasis. I didn't know he had some kind of "copyright" on those syntaxes, since everybody can make their own and use them as they see fit. And AFAIA, you can't copyright/register/trademark those syntaxes either. So I didn't even reply to the e-mail, I just let the issue die. In short, I offered to help (freely), and in return I was accused of stealing his syntaxes. Obviously you can't argue with someone like that. :/

If you ever need a full-blown ad-blocking list (mine is as strong as they come, 'cause I hate ads), feel free to ask. I share with everyone, and won't charge or accuse you of anything. I may have a few false positives, and a very select few ads make it through, but it's more the exception rather than the rule. ;)

• 3 weeks later...

Archived