Logo (56kers beware)

ludde

• Replies 833
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Shrill's design is incredible. A well thought-of concept aswell. Good work :]

EDIT: Lets say your design gets selected. Do the uTorrent devs have permission to use it as the logo ? Also, Could you post a slightly more colorfull version ? Its pretty good right now, but its only a single shade of green.

Shrill's design is incredible. A well thought-of concept aswell. Good work :]

EDIT: Lets say your design gets selected. Do the uTorrent devs have permission to use it as the logo ? Also, Could you post a slightly more colorfull version ? Its pretty good right now, but its only a single shade of green.

he said why it's monochrome.. for printing purposes.

Shrill's little warrior is great - i luuuuuuuuuuuuv that little guy with the spear :) I hope u don't mind, Shrill, but i put it as wallpaper to my smartphone :) The look is great, the color is awesome (sumthin' like navy green - it'll look great as a stamp on black t-shirt.. do NOT add more colors please) and the story behind it's creation is good too. You have my vote (sad that this thread ain't poll). Even my girlfriend loved the little guy too - she said "what a cuttie"... it's great i can't say more. C'mon, ludde, we found our moscot :)

p.s.

Shrill >> the only thing u might work on is the blade of the spear .. it looks a little... dunno.. maybe the blade must be smaller...

Well, I dont think going out and making it a colorful parade is right either ;]

Basically i love Shrill's design, but it can vary in colors just a right bit - So it wont look blend or dull to anyone ;]

Lets say, Shrill's design with yours\boo's color for the legs ? and perheps a deep brown color for the spear.

yeah i think Shrill's designe is gonna stay i just wanted to help him out. cause designing alone is hard enough but to add color changes the feeling of it. so keep it as the original (maybe though go with a couple shades of the orgininal color to different parts of the character) e.x. hair, spear, etc.

Archived