Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

NiteShdw

Feature Request Index page with Voting

Excellent idea on the voting page.

As a secondary kudos, it also allows me to skim what suggestions have already been made by others before before I post a similar or identical feature suggestion.

I can see my submision in the RSS but not in the main page of the voting system.

Is there a problem with the voting system page? Thanks ;)

You should add categories or something, the list is getting quite large so you need some kind of organizational factor otherwise the old requests will become forgotten.

Yeah NiteShadow was just served with a lawsuit from the MPAA today... so the site is shut down (not forcefully, from what I can tell).

When you say "simply," you make it sound like an easy choice =T

The MPAA probably has a good case against NiteShadow because it was a tracker for copyright material, and is based in the US.

Yeah NiteShadow was just served with a lawsuit from the MPAA today... so the site is shut down (not forcefully, from what I can tell).

MPAA??? Thats strange and sad :( Good luck wishes to NiteShadow

I can understand why he closed his BT site, but why also close down the voting system?

Anything BitTorrent related probably got removed. At least that's my guess. I agree that it didn't really have to be removed either... his choice, so oh well =T

It's good to hear from Nite again. His site used to be really good but since the whole MPAA thing last month I've found the posts there to be somewhat gestapo-like in nature. Some posts about what to do now that he was being sued were being arbitrarily deleted and there were reports of people being banned from the site after they were threatened by some of the site's moderators. I viewed Niteshw's site's forum posts for some time now but I think that their members should reconsider their forum interests since that site's moderators are cool with making private information public, even to the MPAA. This shows that the moderators for Nite's site are abusing their power and turning into the MPAA's snitch.

I hope Niteshdw will keep better control of his moderators in the future and that he do more to protect his forum's members privacy.