Everything OK but only Yahoo and Window Messenger ! HELP !

sonate

My Modem ADSL Siemens SE560

Everything OK , download speed 200+ KB/s , upload speed 40~50 KB/s

I can download another file with flashget 100+ KB/s

I can view web as well too

but only Yahoo and Windows live messenger will be freezed , until i turn off uTorrent.

I had read all topic about this problem , but if i turn off UPnP , it cant foward port.

I tried all thing such as turnoff DHT , run patch TCPIP , set global connect to 100 and 50 ...

But still hopelless. I cant chat when use UTorrent.

Pls , may somebody help me.

Thanks all

Thx for reply me :D

But Not InterRuption or SLow Speed. I knew RULES :) i read all your solution :)

"I had read all topic about this problem , but if i turn off UPnP , it cant foward port.

I tried all thing such as turnoff DHT , run patch TCPIP , set global connect to 100 and 50 ...

But still hopelless. I cant chat when use UTorrent."

My Utorrent download speed about 50KB/s , my Flashget download speed about 100+ KB/s , i can still play online game smoothly :D but my problem only 1.

MY YAHOO MESSENGER or WINDOWS MESSENGER WILL BE INTERRUPTED AFTER I START UTORRENT ABOUT 5 MINUTES. MY SKYPE STILL WORKS WELL.

Thank SWITECK very much.

It seems you didn't do all the parts of that troubleshooting FAQ, especially the first. And yes, it applies to your EXACT problem!

Did you do anything to try to change the half open max limit of Windows, or reduce the half open max limit USED by µTorrent? If µTorrent ever even briefly exceeds the Windows limit, "bad things" happen!

What is the max speed/bandwidth of your connection both down AND up?

What is ALL the settings used in µTorrent?

(Those shown by the Speed Guide (CTRL+G) window for starters, plus all the advanced settings you changed.)

Almost certainly you used at least 1 setting in µTorrent that is very bad for your connection or networking hardware and/or software. But until you list them all, we can only guess which.

Archived