Connection problem

Ivv

Hi there.

I had to login this forum for one reason. And this is because my uTorrent isn't working properly since i downloaded it. When I open it the yellow (!) appears, and almost nothing else happens. What I mean is that in boths torrents (i'm downloading only two torrents) the seeders don't connect with me. There are like +30 seeders, and only 1 or 2 connect with my computer. I had tried to open several ports, but nothing happens. I have enable the Protocol Encryption's mode too.

I don't know what else to do, really.

Please, help me, I would be grateful.

Bye.

PD: I have a cable connection of 1mb. I have a dinamic IP. My módem is a Motorola SB5101 which doesn't appear in any guide.

thx for helping me with that answer.

I checked and maybe the problem has something to do with my dynamic IP. But i've got two problems.

I'm afraid of making a mistake, as i don't know anything about programming and stuff like that; besides this is my father's pc (im only 17, and if i make a big mistake i'm dead). And then, in the Portforward Router Guide doen't appear my módem (yeah, i've got a cable connection), which is a Motorola SB5101.

Well, thx for your help, but i need more :S.

Bye

Archived