Adding to the the columns MAX Value Set on torrent

churchi

Hi all,

i was just seeding a torrent last night and i set a max upload speed for that torrent. now this is all good and it worked correctly but what was missing is that if i walked away and then came back there is no quick way of knowing which of your torrents has had the speed capped.

Like in BC it will say in upload speed for the torrent 129k/300k

so it shows the current over the max if there is a max value set for it.

could this kind of feature be implamented in the future, as i believe it will be very handy to see at a glance which of your torrents has had a max speed set on it for uploading or downloading.

lol. it was only a matter of time before someone else requested this. yes churchi i have been wanting this for a LONG time but it seems that the devs completely ignored it no matter how many times i asked. i miss not having the Max Up and Max Down columns so i can see if i have set limits for each torrent without having to open up every torrents properties.

sorry ScubaSteve for the dupe request. i guess i will now submit it to the new feature requests page we have up. but i hope this is added because it saves LOTS of time

:)

maybe we can have some more feedback on this so that if its positive the developers will put it in

• 3 weeks later...
Im pretty much against adding useless columns, but i dont really care about this one. Usefull to some people, utterly not for others.

Note that I voted for "adding *to* the columns MAX..." not adding extra columns, unless the colums becomes customizeable. I, like chaosblade, find it enough columns as it is. But if the limit is added to the current speed column like in Bitcomet, that column only have to become wider when a limit actually is used. If not limit is used, it should be as it is today, not one extra column that just is empty.

the columns are customizable anyway u simple right click on a column name and select which ones u want shown. if ppl dont want it then they could just disable it, but for some ppl its nice to see the max speed set on torrents without having to open the properties or click on every torrent name, its extremely frustrating and time consuming.

the columns are customizable anyway u simple right click on a column name and select which ones u want shown. if ppl dont want it then they could just disable it, but for some ppl its nice to see the max speed set on torrents without having to open the properties or click on every torrent name, its extremely frustrating and time consuming.

Agreed Steve, it can always be turned off VERY easily with just clicking on the column.

hope it gets implamented as an option.

Archived