Another webUI problem

rockytrh

Hey all, i am not sure why this is, but i cannot access webUI. Last night i set it up on my computer using no-ip and it's duc to be able to access it from anywhere. My bittorrent works fine, i always get the green check that says I am connectable, so I know that my port forward is correct. I am using the same port (i didn't select to use an alternate port), and I was able to use rockytrh.no-ip.org:*****/gui/ and it loaded fine,so I thought all was well. I can't access it from my computer at work though. Any suggestions?

No that wasn't it, I had a TCP connection forwarded, but not the UDP connection. Once i forwarded both it worked perfectly.

I just want to thank the developers, this program rocks it hardcore. I love being able to manage my torrents from anywhere.

Thanks!!

hmm, i duuno. I actually think it may be a problem with my router as now I can't access it again. Stupid cheap belkin router.

Oh well. It was working for me the other day, and it was awesome, but i can't access it now. That leads me to believe it a hardware issue on my side.

Great app though

Archived