Not connecting to seeds ?

twoblacklines

when i look to see how many seeds its connecting to, it will say 9(600) meaning 9 seeds out of 600 ? i can never get it to connect to more than 12, and as such im downloading a 3gb file at 18kb/s

Also, the download speeds move around once per seconds, so will go

18-109-115-7-59-109-76-5-109

my max speed is 115kb/s (1mbit)

I cant see how it cant just stay constant ?

Im using all options in ULTIMAS guide, im on aol 1mbit and im using forced encryption with allow incoming legacy connections.

It does the same with peers too.

http://twoblacklines.com/kk/btutorrent.JPG

Thanks!

EDIT by silverfire: Embedded image >50KB removed. Read the rules before posting.

Connection type (DSL, cable, dial-up), and the results obtained from the speed test (when running the Speed Guide), for both download AND upload. Be sure that you aren't using your connection for any other reason besides testing, while testing. That means no downloading, no IMing, no µTorrent running, no browser activity (other than the testing), etc. Additionally, no other computer on your network (if any) should be using the connection.

You didn't provide all the information requested in the first link in my signature. And more seeds != more speed, so it doesn't really matter if you connect to 9 seeds or 50.

Archived