icon base if for you to designe

vixenfinder

I agree with BSH. I just feel like... everything else looks "razor sharp," so to speak, but with that dripping µ, it looks like a stark contrast. The dripping µ looks "soft" (as opposed to sharp -- although they're not exactly opposites), and doesn't seem to fit in with the background.

i like the mirror effect. can i have d 256 ver? thanks..

Say please DAMNIT!!!

Merged post(s):

well the colors to me was making me feel like the dripping you would look appropreate but hey i do this for the fans so i'll see what i can do i mean if you have any better ones go ahead and show me. (remember i want your participation too)

EDIT by silverfire: 1) Please do not quote posts directly before yours. 2) Please do not double post.

if you using internet explorer yeah it has some weird thing that makes saving pictures a pain. i noticed it saves it as a .bmp format and makes the name to "untitled" i don't know why nor do i care to figure it out cause i just switch to firefox (heaven's browser) and never looked back. all you do is right click on the image and "save image as" and the rest is done just click save. it should hav the file name and the extention there.

p.s. if your running winxp or somthing, go to tools>folder options>view then uncheck "hide extentions for known file types" this feat. adds the last 3 letters justifying the file format. e.x. "µTorrent.png" "How to rule the world.doc" etc.

Archived