µTorrent 1.7 Release Candidate 6 (build 3295)

Firon

• Replies 200
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

blqh, ugly please when here comes da final release, give at least here in the forum a link with the Vista icon build, cause I am sure there are a lot of us using Vista!!! If it is not a big deal why we have to suffer not others.

@Teerex: yes, it's too much ... wink

ok, I get this kind of log on my system, don't you get it ? :

[22:51:38] UPnP: Discovered host: http://192.168.2.138:80/upnp/IGD.xml

[22:51:38] UPnP: Mapped TCP port 32456 -> 192.168.2.2:32456

[22:51:38] UPnP: Getting external IP

[22:51:39] UPnP: Got external IP: 82.81.215.211

edit:

...to get this always, just check log-errors + verbose

Yes.. I get that of course... and then, a whole truckload of other data.

But, what I would like is to get this without ticking any options, and get all the 'haves' and 'gots' and 'handshakes' only if I choose to.

Tho it seems to me that I'm being consistently ignored, since I didn't get either a yes or a no answer to my humble plea..

:)))) U have it

Edit: suggestion

when DL new torrent & Add new Torent dialog pops up, and of course the names are too long we cant see them all, so instead of resizing to see the whole name it wil be batter to show the name when the pointer is placed upon the file name. or if there is a space to write

The.Messengers[2007]DvDrip.AC3[Eng]-aXXo instead of

The.Messengers[2007]DvDrip.AC3[Eng]-aXXo.sub .. to be shown

The.Messengers[2007]DvDrip.AC3[Eng]....sub

the extension is important to be shown probably evey 1 of U knows why ... 45355 reasons

Geez...and here I am still using BitTornado default icons for .torrent files because those columns of little, beady green balls zorch my eyes. :-D (They _are_ better than BitComet orange balls, however; but both just remind me of herds of Skittles that I can't eat.)

@PROXIMO:
<alus> Vista only displayed it in one case, and didn't scale it down for the others

<alus> not really worth the size for that

That's that. If you want better icons, there's a reason µTorrent was designed to allow users to "skin" it.

@Teerex: http://forum.utorrent.com/viewtopic.php?id=24713

thought there are skins, why not use the good icon by default? use skins will make things complex i think.

Compatibility with all OSes.

is compatibale the reason to use the bad icon? I use nero, firefox, picasa, powerdvd etc. and all these applications' icon seen well both in xp and vista.

also thank utorrent bring us a so good bt client.

Firon wrote:

Compatibility with all OSes.

is compatibale the reason to use the bad icon? I use nero, firefox, picasa, powerdvd etc. and all these applications' icon seen well both in xp and vista.

also thank utorrent bring us a so good bt client.

Yeah I think it was running pretty well and if there were people complaining they could have used the skin pack. If you don wonna bring back 256x256 icon just put some nice 32x32 & 48x48 ones so it doesnt look angular.

Archived