1.2.1 335 - Doesn't drop inactive peers at all?

Huck

Mm, guess it was off in another beta build. Perhaps it doesn't apply when seeding. Or, it could be that it doesn't drop peers when the number of peers in the swarm is less than the maximum number of connections µTorrent can make for that torrent. I think the second is more likely

Umm... I'm downloading. Now when i have more connections i can see some logic but i can't get it.

Disconnect interval = 60.

I see a few peers (4-10) that overreaching 1 min of inactivity.

When a peer reaches ~1.55 mins of inactivity all peers that have more than 1 min in inactive column get dropped.

Disconnect interval = 60.

I see a few peers (4-10) that overreaching 1 min of inactivity.

When a peer reaches ~1.55 mins of inactivity all peers that have more than 1 min in inactive column get dropped.

If i set Disconnect interval to 30 i see all the same but peers that have more than 30 sec of inactivity get dropped.

Merged post(s):

I don't think that 60 sec is a low interval. I've never seen a peer that started to upload or download anything after 60 secs of inactivity. I need to test it more though.

I can't qualify all this as bug. But i don't know whether it is expected behavior also.

EDIT by silverfire: 1) Please do not quote posts directly before yours. 2) Please do not double post.

Archived