Torrent speed problems after 50%

Torrenter101

I have this problem for quiet some time now, what happens is when Im downloading a movie or some large file, after 50 - 60% the speed just drops to as low as 2KB/s and sometimes even less, the avalibility is like 20.999 And this doesnt happen exactly after 50% but it does happen only over 50 -60% Anyone else got this problem? I must add the initial speed is Vgood; covers all my bandwidth

Hmm, well im using Kerio and have created rules for utorrent and also in my Netgear router going step by step as instructed in portforward.com. But i only forwarded port 31914 which was listed in preference>connection; ran the port test from speed guide and that gives me a green light too...

• 2 weeks later...

Anyways, I formated and reinstalled everthing and now it seems to work fine.

Now the problems seems to be kasperskyAV; it keeps telling me that uTorrent cannot establish a connection with xx.xx.xx.xx and if you have a firewall installed allow avg.exe. I have no firewall installed except for the one in the router and i have PROPERLY forwarded the port utorrent uses. Any idea why it keeps saying that?

Do any of you know of a software that can show failed connections with other computers while using P2P/uTorrent?

Archived