% Downloaded incorrect

pokey

Hello there. Was hoping for some help. I downloaded around 92% of a torrent but the % downloaded keeps going back to 0% and seems to start over from scratch. I noticed sometimes when it says "checking" it accounts for everything I have downloaded but it has not done that lately. Can someone please help? Is there some way I can get it to look into that folder (which by the way comes up as the download folder when I click "open containing folder.") Took a long time to get it that far. Thanks in advance for any help.

Yes kind of strange no? It has 107 hashfalls (wasted 642 Mb). The torrent is huge, 27 Gb. I did find some useful info. in another board where you suggested stopping torrent first, then clicking FORCE RECHECK. This was greyed out to me since I did not stop the torrent first. Now I'm up to where it should be I think, around 92%. Is there some reason it is wasting that much though? Good question you had there. Thanks for your reply.

Version 1.6.1 (build 440), apparently that is the latest version? Yes it is odd isn't it, I thought I lost everything I downloaded and it's been going for about a month now! Seems like it happened after I turned the computer off and then back on, almost like it forgot where it was saving everything. Thanks again for your help.

Archived