Problem closing utorrent

hoho

Hey everyone, got a small problem with utorrent. I can't seem to close it properly. When I look in the task manager after closing it, there's still a utorrent.exe running and I cant end the process.

Also when i got the utorrent window active and i close the program completely by right clicking the icon in the bottom right corner of the screen (near the clock) and choose exit, the utorrent window gets stuck and wont go away untill i restart my laptop.

I'm running vista ultimate 32 bits though, so that might already be the problem itself, but i thought utorrent 1.7 was compatible with vista. The program itself is downloading alright, its just kind of annoying when I have to restart everytime I want to close utorrent completely. ><

Any help is appreciated!

Sorry to kick this again, but it still doesnt close properly from time to time, any other ideas? :/

@Ultima: What do you mean by "kill everything"? Close all torrents? Because i can let it run for hours and not notice a thing, its just the shutting down thats giving me trouble.

Archived