Noob: I cant suss this port forwarding

XPK_07

I'm in desperate need of some help here, my download speeds are very slow, and im ledd to beleave I need to ""Forward"" my ports. This is really new to me, I'v tried following the www.portforward.com guide for my NETGEAR DG834G router alongside UTorrent. And I get stuck at the end, it almost seems their website isunt working properly, it says at the end

"We will list a series of lines here that will show you exactly how to forward the ports you need to forward. Utorrent requires you to forward the ports you entered above. Go ahead and enter the settings shown above into the NAT Rule - Add menu and then click Submit"

Their not listing anything, and from what I can pick up the box'es on the website should be some kinda of aid, only half of them are even excepting text, some just wont wright.

Can someone please help, many thanks in advance

Hi, You should Fill in the Port Number and Static IP at the Top of the Page where it says to enter your Port & Static IP. Then at the Bottom it shows you what to fill in on your Router:

NetGear.c29.th.JPG

Netgear2.th.JPG

Where it says "We will list a series of lines here that will show you exactly how to forward the ports you need to forward. Utorrent requires you to forward the ports you entered above. Go ahead and enter the settings shown above into the NAT Rule - Add menu and then click Submit"

you are to fill in in Your Router the Boxes you see Filled on the Web Page.

Archived