Problem with already existing files

kanyon

Hey People

First of all respect to your great work , the WebUI is fantastic I really appreciate it.

It works perfectly for me except one thing:

I already searched about this topic in the board and didn't find anything about it - if there is already something about it, please tell me.

So here we go:

I want to seed some files at a tracker, which I already got somewhere else. At this tracker I get a .torrent file and I select the directory with the windows µtorrent gui where the existing files are already. The µtorrent gui checks the files and everything is fine, the files are seeded.

But now here is the problem: webui doesn't show me the activity of this torrent, it's simply not there! It seems that the WebUI simply ignores the torrent completely, for some unknown reason. And yes, i refreshed the WebUI 100x times ;)

Though in the µtorrent gui the torrent it is already active and people are downloading it.

Another thing: It would be great if you could select location of the torrent via webUI, but i know you're working on it.

Thanks in advance for your help

greetz

kanyon

That's pretty weird. If you're using Firefox could you please check the Error Console (Tools -> Error Console) for any JavaScript errors, because I'm thinking that the torrent's name might be causing the problem. Does the torrent's name contain any special characters? When you request http://ip:port/gui/?list=1 does the torrent show up in the response?

Archived