need help port forwarding

nickmo

uTorrent was running fine a few days ago. I was having problems with CA internet security suite and uTorrent together. When uTorrent was running it would shut down my computer and say kmxcf.sys was responsible. So after uninstalling CA i no longer have the problem, except now i cant connect, it is the yellow triangle instead of the green circle at the bottom of uTorrent with minimal connection. I test the port im using, 61158, and it didnt work. so i clicked the link for www.portforward.com and selected what was closest to my router dlink dir-625 mine is a dir-635. Followed the instructions for port forwarding setting up a static ip, using the following settings. ip 192.168.0.140, subnet 255.255.255.0, default gateway 192.168.0.1, dns servers were also 192.168.0.1. used that for static ip and it wouldnt connect to the internet, then i used the dns servers under my routers status and it worked, then i configured the port forwarding on my router the way it shows on www.portforward.com. however it still doesnt get the green connection in uTorrent. Im not so advanced with this stuff but fairly knowledgable and need a little help. thank you

Maybe it'd be helpful if you took a screenshot of your router forwarding settings. That way we can quickly see if you filled it out correctly. If you forwarded correctly some firewall may also be blocking µTorrent now. Perhaps the Windows firewall which was being disabled by CA IS before?

Archived