Very low speed problem!~

Dreaq

Hi.

I hope this is in the right section, if not, can someone move it to the right one? Thanks. :)

Okay, so my speeds are averaging around 6kp/s. Right now I'm downloading a file of around 560mb. There are apparently 75 seeders. I'm connected to 24 of them, and I'm downloading at an average rate of 16kb/s. The /!\ button is showing at the bottom, reading that I have no incoming connections.

I'm using a Motorola Surfboard (SB5100E) Modem. There is no router, just the modem. My internet connection seems fine. Speeds are as they should be, Limewire is working sufficiently, I have no problems at all. Just with torrents.

Recently I was downloading a file of 700mb, and it took me 2 days with 25 seeders. The current file I'm downloading (the 560mb one), has currently passed for 5 hours and 50 minutes, and 338mb downloaded. 4 hours and 50 minutes are remaining.

I've testing if my "ports are forwarded". The test always says that my ports are not forwarded. Again, I don't have a router.

Can someone help me, or give me a hand with sorting my speed out? Or at least why my speeds are slow and what I can do to fix it?

Thanks again. :)

Edit: I've also tried the guide on how to raise my speeds, but still no luck!

Archived