Jump to content

A few strings not translated


ettpok

Recommended Posts

There are some strings, mostly related to log and updating, that cannot be translated...for example:

NOTE: Settings file found in directory of executable; using that.

There is no new version available at this time!

There is no new translation available at this time!

I hope you could make these also translateable in the next builds...

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Also, following strings can't be loaded from language file:

- Remove And

- Force Re-Check

- Update Tracker

- Properties

I think there may be more of them.

Thanks to Mattux for confirming this. I hope it won't be long before it wil be fixed...

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Liandri: That's just language pack related issue... language pack was compiled same time as the latest version was released so we translators had no time to update our translations for it. They'll just need to recompile the pack some day...

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I created my own pack with my language with translating original English file. Still it doesn't work... Or do you mean you fixed it in latest build?

ADDED: Nope... i checked 1.7.1 and i'm pretty sure that these strings are being overrided by program itself, and editing the language pack won't help here.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Yes, i downloaded it, did a translation of english.txt, and renamed to Russian!ru.txt. I got the whole program translated but mentioned strings are still in english(maybe there are more, i didn't look too much for them). I tried even adding new lines to Russian!ru.txt - didn't worked.

You can switch to any language (no matter how much you will edit txt-s inside utorrent.lng) and see yourself that it wouldn't work for mentioned strings.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...