µTorrent 1.7.2 released

Firon

• Replies 385
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I changed from v1.6.1 to 1.7. In v1.6.1 the circle of network status was green but when I changed to 1.7, It suddenly changed to the yellow triangle. So I decided to come back to v1.6.1 and it returned to the green circle again ... . Is it a bug ?

Good job on the release, the only thing that I have a question about is torrents that are seeding.

I don't know if this is a bug or just something stupid that I missed in the preferences but I noticed that as soon as my torrents finish downloading. Instead of changing to "seeding" like they usually do and did on the previous version, they just disappear off the list. This worries me because I like to finish seeding my torrents to at least 1:1 and they never get to reach the ratio I have set.

Is this something I should be worried about or are they still seeding the background?

I'd like to be able to see my torrents again, this has only been happening since I updated.

@Firon:

With build 3341 i get more peers than build 3360 or build 3351. i don't know where is problem. My firewall is off and ports are open.

I'll try

you probably need to remove and re-add the firewall rules for it to work right.

Hope that works. Thx!

Archived