µTorrent 1.7.2 released

Firon

• Replies 385
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

uTorrent told me there was an update - would I like to..

I thought I'd check out the change log before getting the upgrade, but couldn't see anything new.

(I'm sure the dealing with >4GB was already there)

Anyway my point is that the build I have is 3353 - which isn't mentioned in the changelog (unless I've caught you in the act of updating the details, in which case just ignore me!), so I'm a bit confused.

Found a bug under WinPE. The GUI mostly isn't working when executing uT V1.7.1. It is however working (downloading and uploading). Under WinPE we start uT with the /hide option. For troubleshooting purposes we use the BOSS-Key. That is how we discovered that the mostly doesn't start because the BOSS-key function failed.

Version V1.6.1 doesn't have this problem.

I already informed Alus about it (but I think he's taking a vacation)

now that i've installed 171, my speeds have dropped from an average of 350 kbs + to about 50kbs. Do i need to go back and reconfigure all my little tweeks, or should everything still be the same? AND could this slow down be related to sites banning 171?

The tooltip shows the amount of _torrents_, and the column shows the _seeds_ for one particular torrent, no discrepancy there.

@McoreD

I see, that's nice how it detects private torrents.

"detect"? It's a special flag in the torrent-file...

Archived