Having Internet Problems whilst downloading from utorrent

bartdan

Hi everybody,

Am going to try to describe my problem as best as possible. My internet runs fine and never goes off when am just browsing on the internet. However, as soon as i start utorrent and start downloading a few movies/music/etc, after a while for some reason i cannot not get access to the internet, and yet the downloads on utorrent are still downloading, meaning there still getting some connection through the internet. This can happen after just 10mins or 5hours after starting downloads. I have tried bitcomet also and i get the same results. I am completely out of ideas in what to do and would really appreciate if someone could possibly help me sort this problem out.

Thanks for your time.

DAN

The problem is not the speed of the downloads or my internet. The problem is like i said whenever i leave utorrent running for a while i cannot not access the internet and yet am still getting some connection towards utorrent. I have to restart my computer and hub before i can get back on, but the internet is on all the time anyway. Its a form of some kind of crash it does and the internet some how works only towards utorrent when it is running for a while.

Archived