Not Connectable

Bhavesh

Pls can someone help me as i think this is a problem for me,,

i am downloading a bollywood movie and in the status bar sometimes there is a red color exclamation mark indicating that NOT CONNECTABLE. A FIREWALL/ROUTER IS LIMITING YOUR NETWORK TRAFFIC.YOU NEED TO OPEN UP A PORT SO OTHERS CAN CONNECT YOU. WHAT DOES THAT MEAN,,, BUT MY MOVIE IS DOWNLOADING SHOWING BLUE SIGNAL....

Awaiting for an early reply...

i had done that also but the problem is that after doing that it shows an error with the red color on the number pls pls help as i am downloading the movie but i am afraid that at the end of the day i will not be able to watch or something like that,,,,,

forward your ports. your movie is going to have to wait. it takes just a little bit of reading to understand how to do it. do you have a router? or a modem. if its a modem then you wont be able to get into it therefore you cant port forward.

(if you cant port forward) however you can do something else to help. iam assuming you have Windows XP with firewall active if you do:

control panel > windows firewall > (Tabs) Exceptions > Click on uTorrent and click on "add port" button. you should get another prompt window. enter "Utorrent" and the port you desire that you have selected in utorrent and click "OK" Apply. done. this should give you a yellow caution triangle 90% of the time and a green check the rest.

gl!

Archived