My requests

mudgie

Hi, great program, I am a migrant of the sluggish and bloated Azureus :). I'd like to give you a few suggestions on how to make the program even better:

- A 'Copy to clipboard upon clicking of the hash' feature. Azureus had this, and made looking for trackers much easier!

- A modification of the current 'move up/move down' queue priority feature: I'd like to be able to assign the number of the task instead of having to select 'move up' or 'move down' numerous times. This can be especially annoying with large queues. Perhaps a menu when right clicking on the task and being able to select a number between the first and last queue number, or a box where you can type it in?

- A modification of the current 'move up/move down' queue priority feature: I'd like to be able to assign the number of the task instead of having to select 'move up' or 'move down' numerous times. This can be especially annoying with large queues. Perhaps a menu when right clicking on the task and being able to select a number between the first and last queue number, or a box where you can type it in?

Along the same lines as what I suggested before. Drag and drop queuing would be great. Also it would be nice to like hold down ctrl when you press up or down to make it go to the very top or bottom.

Archived