Autofocus on µTorrent & renaming download directory

saiansupa

Hi!

First,

I'd really like to see when I press a .torrent file, µTorrent's destination directory will pop up in front of all windows.

Now it just becomes blue at the taskbar, and you have to press it...

This option will not concern if you have chosen a default download directory.

Second,

beeing able to rename the destination directory. Now you dont have a choice, you have to download using whatever directory name the creater of the torrent choose..

Let me know what you guys think!

1. Yeah, I agree about this. It seems to steal focus at various moments though. I can't find a pattern to it, but my guess is that it depends on what programs you have open already.

2. If I remember correctly, something similar to the BitComet style of selecting destination directory will be implemented.

2. If I remember correctly, something similar to the BitComet style of selecting destination directory will be implemented.

to my knowledge, only the feature of selecting files in a torrent will be added!(?) not the actual renaming of destination directory..

lets hope the admins sees this :)

Please don't make µTorrent take the focus when a .torrent is started, or at least make it an option.

At least I don't want it to become focused for me. I launch alot of torrents automatically (with a set default directory) and there's no need for me to have it pop up in my face just because a torrent was launched in the background ;)

If you haev set it to ask you for a location that dialog should of course pop up focused (not always on top though)

bye

Creat

Please don't make µTorrent take the focus when a .torrent is started, or at least make it an option.

At least I don't want it to become focused for me. I launch alot of torrents automatically (with a set default directory) and there's no need for me to have it pop up in my face just because a torrent was launched in the background ;)

If you haev set it to ask you for a location that dialog should of course pop up focused (not always on top though)

bye

Creat

of course,

if you have chosen a default directory it shouldnt go into focus.

But when you shall choose download directory its kindof essential imo! ;)

heh.. and what should i do when i want to seed something (for example 30 files) and my files has different filenames than files in torrent? renaming my files is not solution....

renaming files in torrent should be implemented too!

hehe, stick to scene releases. then it wont be necessary ;)

Archived