Upload and Download Speeds?

RobCharles

Hello.

I download torrents from a Private Tracker and I'm a bit concerned about my upload and download speeds.

My Average download is around 30kps and Upload is Pants around 7kps yeah I know! what do I need to do to improve on my upload speed?

I have AOL 2mps and a Negear Router DG834 and Comodo Firewall I have the port forwared in my router.

Any Advice?

Thanks

Rob

You FORCE started too many torrents at once for your connection's speed. Force start also overrides numerous µTorrent settings that might prevent overloads. So yeah, I'd expect there to be problems.

Use regular start on all your current torrents...and maybe even stop a seeding torrent or 2 as well as any torrents that currently are <5% downloaded. Maybe after a day or a week, you'll be done downloading those other unfinished torrents.

I notice at the bottom of my client the small Triangle that should be green but its yellow "No Incoming Connections" I ran the port test and port 39047 has not been forwarded correctly, I double checked this in my router and comodo firewall everything seems ok to me?

• 2 weeks later...

Archived