tracker errors, torrent running but not moving

bleeding_ground

Read again what I wrote.

I can confirm your behavior with removed 'Tracker Status' column. But if I remove 'Tracker' column I don't experience any change.

And you don't need own labels to see the problem because if its only 1 line in your eg. Active (predefined label) list then the cycling will work even with presence of the 'Tracker Status' column. The problem begins when you add more torrents to the category.

• 1 month later...

Just got that bug on 1.7.5, searched on google and sumbled across this thread.

After reading the previous replies i can confirm that removing "Tracker Status" is what affects tracker cycling even in the current version.

I reproduced this bug on my WindowsXP/64 machine running the latest version of uTorrent to-date. [1.7.5]

Weird. Tried reproducing it myself on 1.7.5 but nothing worked. Irrespective of the Tracker, or Tracker Status columns being shown or hidden, the trackers cycle. Though I can confirm that the Trackers column itself doesn't cycle, which I think it should as well. Don't know if that's by design. Anyway, must be something to do with some system settings etc., possibly external to uTorrent even?

• 1 month later...

Archived