Can't browse web and use utorrent at same time..Help plz

mobskatergt

I can browse the web no problem when UTorrent is closed.. As soon as I open UTorrent, the internet doesn't work anymore.. If I close UTORRENT I can browse the web no problem again.. My UTorrent works perfectly fine... Just got into torrenting a couple days ago but my download speeds are usually good.. im downloading alpha dog right now at over 300 kb/s(using my laptop right now).. I've been seeding whenever I havent been downloading and seed when downloading also.. I have no idea what the problem is.. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.. Thanks

Wow thanks a lot Firon... Since I didn't know anything about torrent a couple days a go i did a ton of reading on it.. my download speeds were slow.. then i read a guide that gave tips on how to increase your download speed.. One of them was changing the netmax half number... my download speed went way up... not sure if changing the netmax half number was part of the reason for my download speeds increasing.. Any idea why the guide told me to change the netmax half number if it messes with your web browser??

Are my download speeds gonna go slower now that I changed the netmax half number?

Once again I want to thank you on taking the time to help me out.. It was really irritating not being able to browse web while using utorrent

Archived