Post who you like

Sanchez

The fact that you give no warning whatsoever is doubly applealing to my point, that you abuse your power. Can you not delete just parts of the post? Seriously, make you job fun? Abusing power is fun, i know it is, but if your gona do it you shouldnt do it here.

wait a min....^^^

plus this one:

Calm down.

If you have any doubts, feel free to ask any other mod. I've consulted them and other users about your actions and we all came to a consensus that they were in error.

Huh?

EDIT by silverfire: Please do not quote posts directly before yours.

LOL!!!!

I guess somebody reading skills just decreased by one point..........

just joking with ya, Pwnage :)

(but that was still too funny. the double whammy.............)

silverfire, mostly because Pwnage appears to be mentally handicapped. He does, however, give those of us with a modicum of intelligence a good laugh. It almost saddens me when silverfire closes his threads, because it deprives us of the opportunity to mock him.

silverfire, mostly because Pwnage appears to be mentally handicapped. He does, however, give those of us with a modicum of intelligence a good laugh. It almost saddens me when silverfire closes his threads, because it deprives us of the opportunity to mock him.

Well played, it takes big men, high ammounts of testosterone and a fully functioning mental status to mock others and youve obviously displayed atleast one of these traits. Bravo :claps:

Archived