help me please

ghost14201

I am not a computer wiz nor a complete idiot, but I have tried to download and I am sucessful at it however this is how it goes for me. (i am using e-zmovies.com to get my utorrent files) I try to download a little screen appears and goes to some pop up page unless I click the click here if dl doesn't start in 3 sec.s Then I have to open the file with utorrent and start downloading at a very slow speed. There is an exclaimation point at the bottom of my utorrent and when I test the port it says not open. I am using dsl through my local phone company. I would like to dl movies faster than anywhere from a week to 3 days being the fastest. I know I could but dun know what's the problem considering that I have a fast connection speed. Anyone who can help me I would appreciate it. Thank you very much.

I did the setup guide and it was already setup right I also tried the test download utorrent and it worked fine to dl at max speeds such as 571 ,591 dl speed and 2.1 ,3.2 up load speeds the only problem i can think of is the error message port not open it says port 23715 and I went into the windows control panel and created the 23715 port named it utorrent it's there but dun know if it works maybe try create new port # and set it in utorrent???????????

Nope tried port 41122 didn't work

I have sucessfully increased my speeds to about 50 - 60 kb/s which should be better but dun know if i can do anything more read alot on ur posts and found out about patching my tcp/ip to 50 and then changing it in advanced to 80 percent (40) that helped alot so can I change it to 100 percent all 50? Also playing with upload max from 92 to 65 or 70 helped a great deal as well any more suggestions? I still cannot find a port that will work for my port forwarding but I do not have an external router or know if I have one at all tried the ipconfig type ip in internet explorer but couldn't find advance tab on main page that had port forwarding any reply would be aprreciated

Archived