Help with port forwarding on home network.

jmish

I had configured my wireless router to port forward and everything was working fine until this week when I set up a home network. Now I get an error message when I test my port forwarding. It's checking on a different IP address than I had set my static one on. Can anyone tell me what happened and how to fix it? Thanks.

My modem/router is a 1&1 Fritz!Box (I live in Germany. 1&1 is the ISP. I don't see a brand on the box other than it might have been made by AVM) I'm using the Windows firewall. How can I make sure my static IP is outside the router's DHCP range?

I have the same problem. I have a D-Link dir-625, pc-cillin, a speedstream modem and am running utor 1.7.2. My firewall is set to allow utor. When I check to see if my port forwarded properly using uTorrent, it checks my wireless IP rather than my computers static IP which I have the port open on. So it has an error. The download speeds are somewhat slow. And I tried putting my DHCP range to not include my static IP, but it did not do anything.

Archived