No longer showing ipfilter IP block messages

mslim

I have my utorrent 1.7.2 configured with ipfilter.dat compiled from Blue Tack. What happens is that with previous versions, I can see which IPs are being blocked in the logger window. Now, I can't see these. The first line of the of the logger would say: "Loaded ipfilter.dat (240039 entries)" but nothing following this. I unchecked "Log verbose, Log error and log peer traffic" as these were not showing what it was showing before. I have the same ipfilter.dat as before (unpadded) and with the message displayed above, I pressume it is no the file that is the problem.

Anyone experienceing the same? How can I get it to show the blocked IPs again?

Thanx.

Hmmm. I think everyone is using the ipfilter now so the system is "clean". I loaded the emule ipfilter.dat and noticed that the logger is reporting a stream of 192.168.1.1 being blocked (This is the address for my router). Alas this is due to the above being included in the ipfilter.dat. So, putting a # in front of 192.168.000.000-192.168.255.255 no longer show this stream of blocked range (Is this OK to do?). However, it still doesn't show other ips being blocked. Incidentally, the emule ipfilter.dat is padded.

Archived