Utorrent kills my internet

thegame_45

Hey folks,

First post, and anyone that can help me out I would greatly appreciate it, I have tried everything, but not what works.

I have been using Utorrent for two years, and I have never had any problems with it.

When I start Utorrent, no matter where I start it at either on the wireless connection I use, the cable modem I use, I go to a friends house my internet dies. The second I turn on Utorrent the internet stops working. So I can't use the speed guide, or I can't go on the internet to try and get online help with it.

My internet comes back on when I either reconnect the connection when Utorrent is off, or sometimes I have to shut down my computer for the connection to come back on.

I have also looked at the setup guide, and nothing seems to work there. I don't know if there is one little detail I am missing.

I do not have a router for my cable modem, and as for the wireless router I don't know how to turn it off, because it's not my router and I am in a hotspot.

Also the yellow caution connect thing on the bottom of Utorrent is on yellow, and says no incoming connections.

Any help please.

Archived