NEWBIE-downloading and viewing

jonesy1905

I'm new and kind of comp. illiterate.I am downloading at about 150-250k until i get to about 80-85%. After that it slows down to 0.2-5. Why? I don't know. I have no router,just a modem and I'ts not on the bad list. I have checked all the manuals and every help section I could find but it seems my problem falls through the cracks. I have done speed checks (all fine) and every other check. My firewall is fine.PLEASE HELP . global 130 peers 70 uploads 3 all within reason. ALSO I can not for the life of me figure out how to play the videos i download on my wmp or any where else.PLEASE HELP. I am new to torrents and such thing,just started today. I don't know if this last bit breaks the rules but i thouhgt I'd try. d sincerly I'm a dum-dum (jonesy)

i finally got the download at 100%, avail. at 1.00 Now it is uploading and has stopped with a file error (always happens on upload)and red box with an x in it. Tracker is searching,DHT is inactive,no seeds,0 transfer rate, cannot force start. It does nothing. downloaded 707mb uploaded 51.4 mb in 2 days.I don't want to close it because i like to share :D . the availability bar is full and ALL blue.

Archived