Doesn't download at all.

samwise

Hi!

I am new to Utorrent. Someone helped me downloading and installing the program. We tested everything that could be the problem but the program seems to be setup correctly. When I download a file, the arrow turns red right away. Nothing happens. I am running Kaspersky IS 7.0 and we have Linksys WRT54GS V.2

I know that someone posted something about Linksys but I really don't know enough to "play" with that kind of stuff. I am hoping it's not Linksys.

I give you what I think could be useful:

Windows XP Home

Service Pack 2

IE 6.0.2900.2180

Kaspersky IS 7.0

Linksys WRT54GS V.2

Thank you.

All I see is in the Name is the arrow down is red. In General, the Availability is red all the way. In Transfer, there is nothing except the Time Elapsed. In Tracker The Tracker Status is Invalid url. It changes every so often but always returns to Invalid url or hostname not found. I tried different downloads with different files from different sources and the result is the same. I added utorrent.com to my trusted sites in KIS Threats and Exclusions.

I will try my best to give you the information you need.

Thanks.

You will probably feel sorry to have replied to my question. I would understand, believe me...

I have no idea what I should do with the link. I opened it but I don't understand what it is about. Should I open one link? Is there something that I should try to download?

Archived