uTorrent and ToucanInternet

Drakhra

PLEASE HELP ME!!!

Under is a copy of My querstion and toucan's response to a totally unworking uTorrent

See:

Dear Customer Recently you requested personal assistance from our on-line support center. Below is a summary of your request and our response.

Subject

Downloads

Discussion Thread

Response (VS_PoornimaG) 18/08/2007 05.49 AM

Dear Drakhra,

Thank you for contacting Toucan Surf Technical Support.

Please note that Toucan does not recommend the use of any P2P or File Sharing programs. If you are running any File Sharing Programs (including Peer to Peer - P2P Software, other programs like uTorrent or Limewire), such programs will undoubtedly utilise some of your speed leaving a reduced amount of speed available for the loading of Web Pages.

I am sorry to inform you that we do not provide technical support for P2P programs. For any further assistance on the problem you are experiencing with the uTorrent or Limewire software, I request that you contact the respective software supplier.

Apologies for any inconvenience this may cause.

If you have any further queries, please do not hesitate to contact us at:support@toucansurf.com

Regards

Toucan Surf Technical Support

This email and its attachments are confidential and intended for the exclusive use of the addressee(s). This email and its attachments may also be privileged or protected by legal rules. If you have received this by mistake please let us know by reply immediately and destroy the email and its attachments without reading, copying or forwarding the contents.

Customer (x Drakhra) 17/08/2007 07.55 PM

Dear Sir/Madam,

Ever since i have switched to toucan i have not been able to use any

programs like uTorrent or Limewire.

It wont connect and i cannot download anything. Please respond as i am sick

to the bone with your service as all i can do is send emails.

Dylan

Question Reference No070817-001692

Date Created: 17/08/2007 07.55 PM

Last Updated: 18/08/2007 05.49 AM

Tiscali TV: No

Archived