System Process or utorrent?

Torrenter101

hi,

I dont know who the problem is with but it seems everytime I open utorrent, "system process" opens up 100's of connections with it. I have so far ran virus checks, spyware , malware and everthing turned up clean; I have also tried searching on Google and found nothing of this sort. Anyone else got the same problem?

Heres is how it looks in TCPview:

Capture.jpg

Yeah I understand that, but when I close utorrent and with no internet activity on my part my upload/download is still active and the light on the router keeps blinking. This only happens when I start utorrent and even after closing utorrent "system process" is still active with alot of connections from what TCPview shows. Could it be a trojan or something which attaches itself to utorrent?

Apparently you aren't firewalled in µTorrent...or those connections would never reach your computer while µTorrent is closed.

If there's 100's of connections made right after µTorrent starts...perhaps it's due to you using excessive settings in µTorrent along with running very busy torrents with 100's of peers/seeds on each?

Archived